The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

25% off Oz Brushes

I don’t recall actually. I selected the picture. Is this like, the default knot? It resembles the one in my Maggard.

The default depends on the brush, I don’t know if there’s a rhyme or reason for it. You have to use the drop down menu and then hit add to cart. Some knots cost more than others. If you thought you were getting a white one, contact Ian, and see if there is anything he will do. It’ll be good feedback for him if his shopping cart method is confusing for someone.

the brush I randomly selected below defaulted to black synthetic.

You'd think whatever random one is there would be what's pictured to eliminate confusion. It's pretty Rich but the white would look better IMO

Alas, I tried to enter an inquiry through the web page and get a 404 error (page not found) once the message is entered. I will try to do a phone number search based on the address next week and give him a call. They must still be having some growing pains with the web page and stuff.

Alas, I tried to enter an inquiry through the web page and get a 404 error (page not found) once the message is entered. I will try to do a phone number search based on the address next week and give him a call. They must still be having some growing pains with the web page and stuff.

ozshaving@gmail.com

Probably he’s still digging out from the same storm we got. I sent him a second email to follow up.

Ian is one great guy! He was looking for me to re try because of email trouble. Problem solved!

Glad to hear you got resolution. Ian has always been very responsive.

Back