The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

25,000 Imported Italian Twinkle Lights!

That’s awesome Chad! There are 2 or 3 houses by us that really pull out all the stops. We try to get to them every year. They’re nothing like that though! If we go, I’ll be sure to post pics.

My kids absolutely loved it! Was very magical for them. They loved driving through the tunnels and we let them sit on our laps while driving through. Great family memories

Finally got around to decorating our tree. Not sure what took us so long this year, it’s been up for over a week!

Some of my favorite ornaments:

There are some really good decorations and trees up this year! I have mine up...but need to take some pics!

The tree at City Hall in Philadelphia. Liberty Bell at the top!

The front of City Hall had a cool light show across the building. I’m not sure how it was projected but it was really neat. The pictures don’t do it justice:

Haven’t seen those building projections in person, but they look really cool

Just started today. But with the tree and inside. Raining in the bay today so the outside will have to wait. Whew!

Back