The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2025 TSC Con..... At Sea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are just the announced list of excursions that’ll be available for the 2025 cruise that we’re planning for. They’ll be more information once we get to the year outpoint so get signed up today so we can make this happen.

Cozumel: /www.royalcaribbean.com/shore-excursions/port/czm/cozumel-mexico

Porto Costo Maya: /www.royalcaribbean.com/inspire/caribbean-puerto-costa-maya-mexico-shore-excursions

Galveston has Historical Tours, Camping S'more fun, Pick your park and Space Center Houston and Transfer to George Bush International airport @heysi

Interest Sign-ups ) Please copy and Paste below this line
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(PLEASE sign up each individual of your party)

1. BarberDave
2. AvocadoQueen
3. Kristi the Boss of Majorrich
4. Majorrich
5. Spider
6. Ambalance
7. NurseDave
8. Mrs NurseDave
9. CVargo
10. @mvargo
11. @Luecke3262
12. @irynaLuecke
13. Heysi
14. Mrs. Heysi

About 30-days left on this thread remember we need 30 Folks to make this happen so as stated before we are halfway there

This sounds like fun. However, I am not sure Emily and I will be able to afford it by the current dates.

Well I hope you guys have fun. This is Another one , I , will Not be able to attend...

Just a few weeks left folks on the interest thread for our cruise for the Tsc con in 2025 we really really really really want to make this happen for you guys so get signed up today

** ANNOUNCEMENT**

Well, it is with sadness that we will be CANCELLING the cruise, for TSC CON 2025 due to not lack of interest in meeting the numbers required by the Cruise Company. As to the TSC Con for 2025 and further years will be discussed by my partners and I (TSC OWNERSHIP), and will more than likely become more of an informal meet-up going forward. We will keep you informed when details are discussed and will post in a separate thread if and when warranted

This thread will be shut down for any further comments as well. However it must be stated how much hard work & cost goes on behind the scenes, to give you, the members, an annual event, especially considering this is a completely FREE forum, with no cost to you.

This Cruise was requested by you the member, and furthermore, through feedback from previous TSC Conventions, it was your desire to have a venue that started closer to the middle of the country, which we accomplished. It should also be noted that the overall cost of this cruise, based on Double Occupancy was very comparible to the overall cost of the TSC Cons in Las Vegas, when you account for transportation, Food Costs, Gratuities, and Hotel Costs.

We also wanted to make the TSC Con for 2025 Accessible for your families as well, other members that felt the West Coast was too far to travel, as we are a family organization. Unfortuneatly we could not meet the numbers.

Sorry to those folks that did sign up for the cruise.

Any questions? Reach out via phone or PM

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back