The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement 2024 TSC Con Shirts

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
So we are getting ready to place our order in the next week or so for the convention shirts. Anyone who has already registered IS ALREADY getting a shirt. If you are unable to attend but want a shirt please create a list here. We anticipate the extra shirts being $25 + shipping. HOWEVER this might go up or down slightly. If you are attending the convention and want to order an extra TSC shirt. You are welcome to sign up here also and at the convention you will get 2 T-shirts and save the shipping charge on your second shirt. Another post will be made if there are extra convention items after the convention. We are giving you til end of day February 22nd to request a shirt.

Shirts List (include name and size):

Yup...sign me up for one. Can't make it this year...new job and all. Though it looks like I might be able to make one in the future. Just depends on if it is next year or the year after.

1. ED3054 5XL
2. dangerousdon 3XL

There's no way I'm going to be able to make it but I'll take a shirt for sure.

1. ED3054 5XL
2. dangerousdon 3XL
3. Shawnf L (yeah I'm a little guy, back off :p )

LAST CALL! Closing this first thing tomorrow morning

1. ED3054 5XL
2. dangerousdon 3XL
3. Shawnf L (yeah I'm a little guy, back off :p )

Back