The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2023-2024 Concierge "Ask Me" Members

Bourbon….Irish Whiskey. Other than @NurseDave and @Spider. We may have to rethink these decisions and assignments. @CVargo @Fenster @Scuttlesoap you are now assigned to bathroom cleanup at Felipe’s gas station and Taco Bell off of Interstate 10 in El Paso, @heysi you are assigned to beer tasting and @NurseDave you are assigned to Scotch procurement while @CBLindsay and I look for a “special place” to house @CVargo with his “special Sasquatch needs”. @Spider , as you were, and good job As expected for the quality of a retired Air Force Officer
Oh...I suppose you guys are Scotch drinkers...with that god awful peat that they use. :sick:

I thought we all agreed last night that everyone is switching to Irish Whiskey - the originators of the genre and well, I can’t figure out why anyone would want anything different - when you perfect something right out of the chute - well there is no reason to go anywhere else.

I thought I’d put this add on our Instagram Page:

View attachment 93318
We have a special assignment for you , but I concur that bourbon is indeed swill

Someone please quote this every time Dave posts a picture of fermented American mash in the What Are You Drinking thread.
Hey I fell under the Marketing lies of @CVargo now I have to suffer through until it’s gone. Plus you know how sensitive (Karen-like) he is with his emotions. So I have to drink it and post it for him and his fragile ego… you understand

Hey I fell under the Marketing lies of @CVargo now I have to suffer through until it’s gone. Plus you know how sensitive (Karen-like) he is with his emotions. So I have to drink it and post it for him and his fragile ego… you understand
Looks like I will need to take another one for the team...go ahead and send all the swill bourbon to me for proper disposal. 🥃

Why? Why do you open the door for me to make some sort of inappropriate infantile (but very funny) comment. I mean... EVERYTHING about that Irish Whiskey just begs for comment
Hahaha he will have to report himself

Dude, I'd buy Guinness scented Quinn's from that guy!
That is OK you can take the shift tomorrow the UTEP Offensive line is doing an all you can eat there tonight so you will have plenty to do tomorrrow. It is called the Taco Burrito then Blow event so it is good you skipped today for tomorrow

TSC Members,
As a follow up you will now notice the “Ask Me” Badge has now changed to “concierge” which better reflects the level of Customer Service these folks will strive to provide. Just further enhancing why Chad , Chris, and I with the addition of these gents, want to take the TSC and the Forum experience to the next level, and to be the best on the Interwebs.

As always we thank all of you for being members and for all you do here at the TSC

Back