The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2023-2024 Concierge "Ask Me" Members

The Shaving Cadre Owners

TSC Staff
Staff member
Owner
Evening All:

We are extremely Proud to Announce we have selected from a large group of applicants our Concierge or "Ask Me" members for this year. KJ aka @Spider will be remaining and joined by

@NurseDave
@Fenster
@Scuttlesoap
@heysi

To assist the ownership in providing you the TSC Members the very best in Customer Service, Content Creation, and Assistance to make your time and membership here more enjoyable. Note these are not moderators, as we pride ourselves on being a "Self-Moderated" venue and we want to thank all of you for making that dream a reality. The Ownership is very excited to be expanding this program.

Please welcome them aboard.

Okay... Gerry is assigned to Chris.

I gotta think this one through better next time
I thought we all agreed last night that everyone is switching to Irish Whiskey - the originators of the genre and well, I can’t figure out why anyone would want anything different - when you perfect something right out of the chute - well there is no reason to go anywhere else.

I thought I’d put this add on our Instagram Page:

1662990842506.png

I thought we all agreed last night that everyone is switching to Irish Whiskey - the originators of the genre and well, I can’t figure out why anyone would want anything different - when you perfect something right out of the chute - well there is no reason to go anywhere else.

View attachment 93318
I do beilve this was a comment to your beverage selections.

1662991235230.png

View attachment 93318
I approve of this Message! And I might further pontificate...that ReadBreast should be the elixir of choice...as mascot if you will!

That is a DAMN FINE WHISKEY! I have the 12 year and I will say that I like it better than my Yellow Spot...not that there is anything wrong with Yellow Spot!

I approve of this Message! And I might further pontificate...that ReadBreast should be the elixir of choice...as mascot if you will!

That is a DAMN FINE WHISKEY! I have the 12 year and I will say that I like it better than my Yellow Spot...not that there is anything wrong with Yellow Spot!
I see we are men of culture my brother!

Bourbon….Irish Whiskey. Other than @NurseDave and @Spider. We may have to rethink these decisions and assignments. @CVargo @Fenster @Scuttlesoap you are now assigned to bathroom cleanup at Felipe’s gas station and Taco Bell off of Interstate 10 in El Paso, @heysi you are assigned to beer tasting and @NurseDave you are assigned to Scotch procurement while @CBLindsay and I look for a “special place” to house @CVargo with his “special Sasquatch needs”. @Spider , as you were, and good job As expected for the quality of a retired Air Force Officer

Back