The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2020 TSC Brush Group Buy ( Sign-Up Thread )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take my deserving part of the blame! I believe a post by me expressing my desire to find a good group buy might have spurred the creation of this brush. However, I am so excited that TSC is doing this. I’ve often looked at SV brushes, but don’t have one yet. I can’t wait!
Yes sir indeed you were the Start....

6-days left Folks
Dont miss this...
I dont want to see this type of regret....

giphy.gif

or this one

giphy.gif

Also gents FYI:
The 1st invoice will go our just after the 26th to each person signed up, with final invoice sent upon completion of the brush. Just FYI I am working out the details ( nothing finalized yet ) on how to choose each brush for you gents. Since Olive wood can be quite varying with pattern. Most likely we will do a Zoom Call once the brushes are delivered here ( it will be recorded for those that cannot attend ) you will be assigned a number( have note decided if it will be via sign-up or a random number) and the brush will be assigned with a random number generator and shipped.

If you have any questions PM me, Thanks

I wondered how brush assignment was going to be accomplished. I am OK, if that’s what’s finalized, with the random assignment of brushes idea. I think that’s very fair! Thanks Dave!

I’m so excited about this drop. I want to commend @BarberDave and TSC again. I saw a group buy over at B&B for a Rudy Vey. They must have had a similar idea. However, that one doesn’t excite me. I’m so looking forward to getting my first Saponficio Varesino and my first wood handle. This drop couldn’t be more perfect. Just kind of fell together magically and at impossible speed. Great job again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back