The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2020 TSC Brush Group Buy ( Sign-Up Thread )

Status
Not open for further replies.
TSC Group buy Brush Sign Up. Cut and paste below the line above. You guys know the drill.

1. BarberDave
2. CVargo
3. CBLindsay
4. @NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Uacowboy
7. GearNoir
8. Bentheduck
9. DeepSea
10. ShawnF
11. Majorrich (oh goodness yes!)
12. ShaveMD
13. Dave in Ky
14.BadgerFiend
......more if needed

Very tempting! Two of my favorite materials - HMW badger and Israeli olive wood and a decent price, however I was forced to buy a new washing machine yesterday.:(

Be cool if numbered on the bottom too. Just a passing thought.
We discussed among ourselves and we are ok with you using a sharpie to write ANY number you like on the bottom. 42 is likely to be a popular number for those familiar with hitchhiking the galaxy, the number 1 is popular too. But the actual sequential numbering of the brushes being produced isn’t part of the production process. The cool part for sure is, those who sign up and get 1 of the 10, 20 or ? Brushes that are part of this group buy will ALL be just as likely as the next guy to have the first brush assembled, or the brush with the first ring made...

We discussed among ourselves and we are ok with you using a sharpie to write ANY number you like on the bottom. 42 is likely to be a popular number for those familiar with hitchhiking the galaxy, the number 1 is popular too. But the actual sequential numbering of the brushes being produced isn’t part of the production process. The cool part for sure is, those who sign up and get 1 of the 10, 20 or ? Brushes that are part of this group buy will ALL be just as likely as the next guy to have the first brush assembled, or the brush with the first ring made...
The other "cool part" I likely will leave the knot in this one 😜

@GearNoir you're not allowed to bail on this later. You're in for a treat with this brush knot. 2020 The Year of Luxury Brush Knots for Chris
It’s definitely going to take some creative thinking...but I’m going to try and make it work.
We looked at that, but logistics did not allow, but we have other plans that everyone will be excited about down the road a piece
Hopefully waaaay down the line! This may tap me out for the rest of the year 😜

The other "cool part" I likely will leave the knot in this one 😜
LIKELY? I don’t know why or how but the knot in the SV brushes just seem to be the perfect badger for me. If you feel compelled to pull this knot out...you may have a hair removing fetish. Maybe you need to consider barber school, you could spend your days removing hair from other people and leave the poor shaving brushes alone.

LIKELY? I don’t know why or how but the knot in the SV brushes just seem to be the perfect badger for me. If you feel compelled to pull this knot out...you may have a hair removing fetish. Maybe you need to consider barber school, you could spend your days removing hair from other people and leave the poor shaving brushes alone.
I was trying to be gentle and kind about it. ;) I have 2 - SV 2.0's and they are PERFECT

TSC Group buy Brush Sign Up. Cut and paste below the line above. You guys know the drill.

1. BarberDave
2. CVargo
3. CBLindsay
4. @NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Uacowboy
7. GearNoir
8. Bentheduck
9. DeepSea
10. ShawnF
12. ShaveMD
13. Dave in Ky
14.BadgerFiend
......more if needed
Bump

1. BarberDave
2. CVargo
3. CBLindsay
4. @NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Uacowboy
7. GearNoir
8. Bentheduck
9. DeepSea
10. ShawnF
12. ShaveMD
13. Dave in Ky
14.BadgerFiend
15. Patelliott
......more if needed

@BarberDave what is the official cut-off for singing up? It just says 14 days. So does that mean the last day to sign up is the 26th? Just want it to be clear so there's no confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back