The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2020 TSC Brush Group Buy ( Sign-Up Thread )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'm not able to get this at this time. The wife is in super-saver mode. The plan is to go to England when the virus has been tamped down (or a vaccine is developed) and she's trying to get us there with minimum expense but maximum cash. She's like a booking ninja when she's ready to put the plans into action. For those signed up for this brush....I envy you. It looks amazing. Enjoy!

I've looked through this whole thread several times since @Spider tagged me. I've reread my post where I say I'm not going to get the brush.
I've had several discussions arguments conversations with myself.
After a back & forth conversation with myself, the decision has been made that I'm not going to pass up a once-in-a-lifetime group buy for an SV brush.
I AM IN!!!!!

Thank you Cadre, you're the best bunch of enablers I have the privilege of knowing.

Copy and Paste below this line please, including this text

1. BarberDave
2. CVargo
3. CBLindsay
4. @NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Uacowboy
7. GearNoir
8. Bentheduck
9. DeepSea
10. ShawnF
11. Majorrich (oh goodness yes!)
12. ShaveMD
13. Dave in Ky
14. BadgerFiend
15. Patelliott
16. Milkcrate
17. dkeester
18. The Monkey
19. smurfups77
20. Michael P
21. Sharp_Obsession
22. shadowman12
23. Dragonsbeard
24. dangerousdon
25. Luecke3262
26.seannottingham
27. Fluffy
28. Max Sprecher
29. Smattayu
30. elmerPHuD
31. bobmsp
32. Dagwoodz
33. clyde72
34. dmshaver
......more if needed

After a back & forth conversation with myself, the decision has been made that I'm not going to pass up a once-in-a-lifetime group buy for an SV brush.
I had a feeling you'd come around..... feel free to blame me all you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back