The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2020 TSC Brush Group Buy ( Sign-Up Thread )

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, who else are we missing from the usual suspects? Where's Mr. Three Names??? @SteveChuckFrank

Who else??? Tag away @Dave in KY LOL!
1593273570162.gif
I’m still here lurking in the background when I can Lol.

Unfortunately I’ll have to pass on this one. There’s still a lot of uncertainty on the future within my company. Quite a few higher ups have been laid off. Some even outright fired. So I’m continuing to pinch pennies until I’m confident that snowball won’t roll down the hill and hit me!

**WARNING**
200.gif

The following Post may cause uncontrollable Drooling

giphy.gif

These are the Brass Casts that the Custom Rings will be made from....
Just though I would give you a little taste.....

:devilish:😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍:devilish:

View attachment 28303
View attachment 28304

So now the real question...how can I get my hands on a set of say...12 of those brass casts. They look like they would be great napkin rings for all the dinner parties I host!

Thanks for looking out for me Spider. They are talking furlough for 70 - 75% of the organization I work for by August, and they have not yet told anyone who will get "selected". Holding off on unnecessary spending right now. I would love one of these brushes though as I think they are beautiful.

Hope you make it through that unscathed.

OK Folks -The sign-up period is complete and closed.
You will be invoiced for the 1st payment of
$87.50 after Wednesday of this week.

Please ensure your name is on the list. If for some reason you want to remove yourself from this buy and non-commit, please let me know VIA pm no later
Tonight at Midnight.

This thread will be closed for further comments, however there will be a new Thread started ( sticky ) to continue the banter and Also be a communication hub
timeline, and showcase for when the new brushes come in.

We will be doing a ZOOM call and random brush assignment once they are delivered, as with the variations in wood tones, and grain it is the fairest method.

THANK YOU TSC MEMBERS for making this such a HUGE Success.
FINAL LIST
4. @NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Uacowboy
7. GearNoir
8. Bentheduck
9. DeepSea
10. ShawnF
11. Majorrich
12. ShaveMD
13. Dave in Ky
14. BadgerFiend