The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

11/11 Sale Discussion

OpusX

TSC’s Master of Warp Cores, Alchemy, Ale, & Cider
Well if you're a fan of Yaqi (or other chinesium hardware) the famed 11/11 sale is fast approaching. Looks like prices are already starting to drop on the site also. I already saw a brush with a $5 and change price listed for the sale. My cheap bargain hunter side is loving this. I'll be picking a few things up as xmas gifts for local friends to either encourage, reinvigorate or reintroduce their shave habbits.

Don't discount it. @BarberDave wasn't joking, it really does make a difference. (especially if you are in hot humid climates)

I probably won't be using mine as much come winter, but I also have enough in the two big containers to last me a few years, I think.

Btw, it's cheap too.
And like I said before if you go to a barber and he’s not doing talc or a neck shave or near shave you need to find a new barber it should be part of the service regardless and at home it’s just an extension of that

Well the Yaqi Zebra was sold out by the time I hit the sale, just a minute ago. Opted for a different "defect" tuxedo brush for $7 instead of $5 as the local friend gift fodder. Snagged a Ming Shi for each of them as well for $7. Overall a good sale.

Well the Yaqi Zebra was sold out by the time I hit the sale, just a minute ago. Opted for a different "defect" tuxedo brush for $7 instead of $5 as the local friend gift fodder. Snagged a Ming Shi for each of them as well for $7. Overall a good sale.
Remember most of the China sites participate in the 11.11. Sale so banggood and dhgate might be worth checking out too along with others...

Back