The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves: The Great Outdoors!

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
OK VLOGgers.... here's your next challenge. Take your shave out of your bathroom..... no, keep going, down the hall..... through the living room.... ok keep going..... out the front door.... good, now we're talking! Out in the Great Outdoors, away from electricity, away from running water, just you and the birds and the trees! What that? You live in the city? Well, you may get some strange looks, but go shave on the sidewalk!

LOL, it doesn't matter where you shave. If can be in your yard, in a park, out in the woods, or some other place that you like or happen upon while out and about. The point it just to get outside, and try and have a relaxing shave in the nature, or as close as you can get to it!

Imaging that you are camping, and you've taken a travel kit with you to shave on the trail. Or maybe it's the Zombie Apocalypse and you are shaving while on the run.... (You know you're still going to be shaving during the Zombie Apocalypse!!! I mean, you may not need to look respectable, but as this is one of our comforts, you will still be doing it to keep yourself feeling good and have a piece or normality remaining, right?)

Get creative, do whatever, have a ball..... just get outside and shave!

As always post your VLOG videos here in this thread, and while you're at it, take a good SOTD pic of your Great Outdoors shave and post it here as well.

Okay, this has been done by yourself, myself and probably someone I'm forgetting already but............. I'm in !!

hmm. i'm going to have to think about this one. especially since we've hit the time of year that water doesn't last long outside lol.

I’m sure I could do this, despite my preference for running water on demand!

Back