The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Zoomin 8/12

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
Grab a Claw and let's have a call! We start at 6PM MDT

1. Majorrich (I’ll set an alarm clock in case of epic napness)

2. Fenster (I support the stash, I supported the Goatie, but I cannot and will not support the Claw - that's were I draw the line,lol)

2. Fenster (I support the stash, I supported the Goatie, but I cannot and will not support the Claw - that's were I draw the line,lol)
3. dkeester

3. dkeester
4. 💈 I will not grab a White Claw, I will not drink a White Claw, any one who does must have a Flaw, we will not eat Green Eggs and Claw, as it must taste like a Cat's Paw

3. dkeester
4. 💈 I will not grab a White Claw, I will not drink a White Claw, any one who does must have a Flaw, we will not eat Green Eggs and Claw, as it must taste like a Cat's Paw
5. NurseDave (maybe)

Dave's Meme.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

3. dkeester
5. NurseDave (maybe)

View attachment 32233
You could have at least made the meme with Scotch not that Bourbon Stuff, LOL

3. dkeester
5. NurseDave (maybe)

View attachment 32234
FTFY... and yes the DS is for David Sprecher BTW

Yawn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

let's have a call! We start at 6PM MDT

3. dkeester
5. NurseDave (maybe)
6. Uacowboy

let's have a call! We start at 6PM MDT

3. dkeester
5. NurseDave (maybe)
6. Uacowboy
7. Patelliott (going to try)

Back