The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Zoom Doom

August West

TSC Yoda
Veteran
Due to COVID restrictions, our local school district has implemented remote learning. The Superintendent issued a statement that I will paraphrase. “Please ensure your child’s environment is conducive for learning and all family members are dressed discreetly and engaging in appropriate behavior for the setting.”

My son has been teaching via ZOOM since March/April. It may come as no surprise that he had to do a "lesson" on proper ZOOM etiquette. Seems providing kids with portable Google tablets encourages them to be more mobile and that added mobility resulted in them Zooming in from places other than the kitchen table. They also caught OTHERS (parents and siblings) in the background in very embarrassing situations. I don't know if the district ever officially released a ZOOM etiquette document but it seems like a good idea.

My son has been teaching via ZOOM since March/April. It may come as no surprise that he had to do a "lesson" on proper ZOOM etiquette. Seems providing kids with portable Google tablets encourages them to be more mobile and that added mobility resulted in them Zooming in from places other than the kitchen table. They also caught OTHERS (parents and siblings) in the background in very embarrassing situations. I don't know if the district ever officially released a ZOOM etiquette document but it seems like a good idea.
^this

Back