The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Your Favorite Places in the UK

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
The wife and I decided that sometime next year we are going to take a trip to the UK. It's likely going to be a two week trip. And we will probably spend a good amount of time in Ireland and Scotland, but will see some sites in England and Wales also. What I need from you fine gals and gents is to let me know of your favorite places that you have visited in the British Isles. What are the places that someone has to see. I appreciate all the help!

The wife and I decided that sometime next year we are going to take a trip to the UK. It's likely going to be a two week trip. And we will probably spend a good amount of time in Ireland and Scotland, but will see some sites in England and Wales also. What I need from you fine gals and gents is to let me know of your favorite places that you have visited in the British Isles. What are the places that someone has to see. I appreciate all the help!

Congrats but I'm no help as I've never been there Don, but I am starting my purchase list of things to pick up for me !
1f602.png

Congrats but I'm no help as I've never been there Don, but I am starting my purchase list of things to pick up for me !
1f602.png

Never been either and unlikely to for the next 30 years at least lol, unfortunately.

And I also read this as Don saying “Hey guys, I’m going on a UK shopping spree for the Cadre, send in your lists please! Try to limit yourselves to a few shipping crates each...”

Never been either and unlikely to for the next 30 years at least lol, unfortunately.

And I also read this as Don saying “Hey guys, I’m going on a UK shopping spree for the Cadre, send in your lists please! Try to limit yourselves to a few shipping crates each...”
I know, right?

I’ve only been to London and I loved it. Had to hit the big three shaving shops for the experience, but funny how it felt like their selection was fairly limited because they only carry their line. Westminster Abbey was just amazing in architecture and history inside. And Harrod’s has something for everyone and more. Spent a week there and have another week’s worth of stuff to see.

Funny, you got me thinking about it and missing London. Wife and I might fly over for a long weekend to do Christmas shopping this year. Imagine it must be beautiful all decked out for the holidays.

Funny, you got me thinking about it and missing London. Wife and I might fly over for a long weekend to do Christmas shopping this year. Imagine it must be beautiful all decked out for the holidays.

The wife wants to do our trip sometime around the holidays also. I have to agree...it must be absolutely beautiful.

Scotland it's very tourist but the Loch is awesome

Back