The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Yeowch!

For some reason this train wreck landed in my feed. Presented for your entertainment.

Wow!, I'm just a beginner. But I've only nicked or cut myself in maybe 2 places during 1 shave section. This guy is terrible. Probably doesn't really care about customers. Just a job. Ankle bracelet on wrist Probably a clue. Bet that was last time that customer went to him again.

Wow!, I'm just a beginner. But I've only nicked or cut myself in maybe 2 places during 1 shave section. This guy is terrible. Probably doesn't really care about customers. Just a job. Ankle bracelet on wrist Probably a clue. Bet that was last time that customer went to him again.
Ya that was posted earlier, Scary wannabe barber

No joke... I'd have said, we are done here after the first bleeder.. I get those accidents do happen, but this was malpractice.

Back