The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Wizamet Blades

DEMan

Shave Member
Good day to all. I have been using Polsilver blades for years and my stock is running low. I would like to know if anyone on the Cadre has used the Wizamet blades and how they compare to the Polsilver blades. I hear they are the same blade just made in a different location and rebranded. Looking to restock with the Wizamet if that is the case. Any information will be great.

I'd start with a sampler first from someone like Try a Blade. Some people get mixed results. But they do get a lot of love

Tagged you cause I wasn't sure if you could confirm this.... from all the research you did before.
When I compared to polsilver I found no discernible difference. But I'm also in the minority and don't really care for polsilver blades

I'm in the same boat as Cvargo and Spider. good luck to you, but if you liked the Polsilver I think you will be happy with the Wiz.

I've never used a Polsilver, but most of what I've read is they are the same or similar enough to not make a difference. And all these guys are wrong. Wizamet is the only blade I need forever.
Thank you. Placed order for sample plus some other samples.

I can't really tell a difference between them. I think they're both very good blades.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Back