The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Williams mug soap

MS.ANDI

Shave Newbie
Hello everyone. I need some advice please. My name is Andrea and I am trying to find my dad (81) some of his favorite mugsoap.i do know that this particular soap is no longer being made. And while this saddens me, he has asked for it as a creature of habit . I am looking for something very similar to Williams. Any suggestions? I am desperate as he has everything a man could ever want but this soap well
..should have seen his face when I broke the news. He skin lacks natural oils so this is something to keep in mind. He has used this for many years and I want to get something as close to it as I can. Also keeping in mind he has never been one for any perfumes or rum based anything ever. I know my asking is a long shot but this place is my last hope. Anything helps . Thank you all so much for taking ur time to help me out. Happy holidays

You should be able to find some Williams on the popular auction site, but will most likely cost you more than last time your father bought some.

PM sent.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry, but I gave away my last Williams puck in October. For a mug soap replacement, I would recommend Haslinger. They are very lightly scented.

Are you looking for the older or Newer ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I assume she’s looking for the newer stuff. The stuff that was available in the store and recently discontinued.

CBL Soap has a Tonsorial soap that is based on the Williams soap. I bet you could contact him and he might be able to whip up some unscented or some scented similar to Williams.

I assume she’s looking for the newer stuff. The stuff that was available in the store and recently discontinued.

CBL Soap has a Tonsorial soap that is based on the Williams soap. I bet you could contact him and he might be able to whip up some unscented or some scented similar to Williams.
I don’t think I have any unscented pucks already made but I’d be happy to make whatever makes him happy.

I also bought a few extra Williams pucks before the store ran out. I’d be happy to part with them for the cost of shipping. What ever needs to be done…

Back