The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Will Muschamp

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Well Will Muschamp is out at Carolina !!
Anyone's thoughts ? I saw the list of some of the possible to replace him.. Some are from some of our fellow cadres fave schools.

Napier
Freeze
Venables
Chadwell
Sarkisian
Healey
Brady
Are all on the list of possibles

I was surprised by this seeing that this year was essentially a "mulligan".

I was surprised by this seeing that this year was essentially a "mulligan".
yep they said they had to weigh the benefits of keeping him with the record they have been having with him. People were getting fed up with the way it was going.. They actually kept him longer than some other schools in the State would have.

Muschamp should have been out last year. Actually he shouldn't have been hired in the first place. I mean...if you can't succeed at Florida with those resources...then you probably can't succeed anywhere.

Hugh Freeze is waiting for the Tennessee job to open up.

Sarkisian is a self-righteous egomaniac that will destroy any program he goes to.

Venables ain't leaving Clemson.

I think SC is best off with a solid up and comer.

That being said...I haven't watched any College Football this year.

Muschamp should have been out last year. Actually he shouldn't have been hired in the first place. I mean...if you can't succeed at Florida with those resources...then you probably can't succeed anywhere.

Hugh Freeze is waiting for the Tennessee job to open up.

Sarkisian is a self-righteous egomaniac that will destroy any program he goes to.

Venables ain't leaving Clemson.

I think SC is best off with a solid up and comer.

That being said...I haven't watched any College Football this year.
I agree with you saying he shouldnt have been there in the first place. We had a chance for aome extremely good coaches back then. Maybe this time around they will do better...

Back