The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Wild West Brushworks

mrdoug

"TSC's Shave Sales Deal Finder"
The following (below) was posted to Derek's etsy page. He is officially reopening business, after the house fire of late last year. It seems included in his reopening is a sale price until the end of September. Might be time for me to grab a Wild West Brush. ;)

"Announcement 8-22-20 BIG NEWS! The workshop is built and finished! Big thank you to my very first customer - my dad, for helping me with building up my workshop over the past three weeks! There's still a little bit to be done, but I was able to set up my new lathe and make my first brush since 12-19-19! I'm definitely rusty, but after a few more I feel confident I'll be ready to start adding brushes to the shop again!

I will be going back to my original prices as a way to say thank you to everyone for their support after our house fire, which is as low as $31.50 shipped to the US for a handle only. That price will run through September, and then prices will return to the regular price starting at $55.00 per handle, shipped to the US. I don't yet know what synthetic knots I will have, but I do know my 26mm SHD knots, 26mm Silvertip Badger, and 26mm Two Band Badger knots survived completely unharmed and will be available at the relaunch. Thank you again to everyone, and keep your eyes peeled for new listings popping up soon!"

Back