The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Who's Watching the College Football National Championship Tonight?!!!

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
It's Tiger vs. Tiger! The Real Death Valley against that other Death Valley! It's LSU vs. Clemson...TONIGHT!

I know the Cadre overwhelmingly doesn't watch a lot of College Football, but this is the last Hurrah for me and all others that love the sport! And tonight will feature two incredible teams with some really incredible players!

At any rate...I just want to ask the question...who's watching the game tonight and what are your expectations. I think you all know where my allegiances lie.

For your viewing pleasure....here are a couple LSU hype videos to hopefully sway your loyalty.

I get home from work 8-8:30 tonight and already told the spousal unit I need the main TV for watching it :cool: I seldom lay claim like that and she's more then happy to allow it. Yay, no Hallmark tonight !!!!!!!

PS - I ALWAYS root SEC !! Geaux Tigers !!!

I get home from work 8-8:30 tonight and already told the spousal unit I need the main TV for watching it :cool: I seldom lay claim like that and she's more then happy to allow it. Yay, no Hallmark tonight !!!!!!!

PS - I ALWAYS root SEC !! Geaux Tigers !!!
It's nice the wife can make concessions for you! 🤪

I politely explained there's another TV in the bedroom and she'd be MORE comfortable lying in bed enjoying a movie 😜 She actually never cares if I have a request as I usually am reading the Cadre Pages whle she watches whatever she wants :cool:
I love it...Managing Expectations!

I don't think that Tulane is even paying attention right now. From what I can tell, they were happy enough to get into a bowl game.
I actually watched a few Tulane games this year. They were much improved! I would't expect Willie Fritz (head coach) to be there very long.

I'll be watching, although I wish it started a bit earlier. Might be snoozing by halftime :ROFLMAO:

tired sleep GIF

Back