The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Where's your videos???

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Concierge
Has @dangerousdon just realized today. A lot of ya'll have plenty of time to be whipping out some videos to entertain the rest of the cadre that has plenty of time to be watching those videos. They don't need to be shaving. @Maryland998 took us for a little ride in his truck. Pause your binging for a bit. It's time to post in the members video section.

You Betcha Dave. Got a great deal on that pistol. And it’s DAO so great for her. No safety to take off or put on. She even does good clearing it as you could see.

Hmmm...stimulus package...home quarantine...I wonder if any gun stores are still open...maybe bows a good time to convince the missus I’m ready? :unsure:

Oh man...old video of me and a friend shooting some tannerite in a microwave, from probably 50-75 feet away. Really dumb, don't do this haha. That door almost took me out

Back