The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Where am I? What am I doing here?

FarmerTan

Sr. Shave Member
So I haven't started a journal on here. What are the rules? Ok, I know I should not cuss, but do I have to talk about shaving stuff everyday or every time I post? I was thinking about a place I could be like an oyster werking on a pearl, or non political ubserdities (did I even come close on the spelling?) or on the status of my brain cracks or other old man stuff. Any ideas would be appreciated. I just basically wanted to know if everytime I got in the diary thingy I had to say something about how I removed hair from my incredibly handsome face.

So I haven't started a journal on here. What are the rules? Ok, I know I should not cuss, but do I have to talk about shaving stuff everyday or every time I post? I was thinking about a place I could be like an oyster werking on a pearl, or non political ubserdities (did I even come close on the spelling?) or on the status of my brain cracks or other old man stuff. Any ideas would be appreciated. I just basically wanted to know if everytime I got in the diary thingy I had to say something about how I removed hair from my incredibly handsome face.
I think that it is your journal so write what you want. I actually find the nonshaving topics more interesting.

I would start one but I'm shy.

I think that it is your journal so write what you want. I actually find the nonshaving topics more interesting.

I would start one but I'm shy.
I agree with this, but put it in the journals section ;)

Excellent news. Now I need a title. Any help? And does this thread need to be moved to the journal section? If so, one of you talented young lads feel free to stick it anywhere.

Awkward sentence right there.

You guys sure I should do a diary? Ha!

Excellent news. Now I need a title. Any help? And does this thread need to be moved to the journal section? If so, one of you talented young lads feel free to stick it anywhere.

Awkward sentence right there.

You guys sure I should do a diary? Ha!
I like the title you used here. Just start a new one in the journal section.... probably easier.

Back