The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Blade-meister

First Responder
Hobbyist
IMG_2029.JPG

Can you believe it? My razor holder is on the left and my wife's razor holder is on the right! She decided to get something with some Christmas gift cards and now just look at the situation :oops: That's what happens when you show your wife the wonders of wet shaving and give her one of your old razors. I guess now I'll have to find something to compete with that because that's just downright embarrassing and a ding on the man card for sure :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, the wife has some of Chris' soaps, and borrows my 26mm synth, but still sticks with the ole ladies cart razor. In any case, seems you need to up your razor rack game 😋

You better act quick, before you lose your man card!

Wow! Yeah, that doesn't bode well. Tell me... How long have you been wet shaving? When did she introduce you to it? [emoji6]

Well guys, I think I evened out the man card problem........We got 1/4 inch of ice Saturday night that made my steep and long driveway a bobsled run. No way to fix this except to get out my 100 lb propane tank and my leave burning blow torch and power flame that ice down to bare dirt! It doesn't solve my razor holder problem, but maybe I'll have to forge something manly to hold it that is TALLER than her holder. I spent all my spare money on things before realizing the injustice of the whole situation.

Got you beat Mike. Chrissy has now honed (finished) her first straight razor and shaved her legs with it.
Well now, that's a brave lady you have there. I'll bet she never wastes money on a wax again :p

Back