The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's new at CBL Soap? Check this thread out

CBLindsay

I Blame Dave
Owner
Legacy
As much as fun as it can be to keep updating an old thread, I thought I should start this thread as a place to announce "what's new" (rather than tease what is coming).

The first announcement of something "new" is about the cblsoap.com website itself. While adding the newest batch of soaps/scents I found that I had let the website become quite disorganized. I'll admit, I dislike the current version of the CBLsoap.com website very much but after a little bit of clean-up It is better. I would love to simplify the website even more, the ability to click on the tonic and choose a scent from a dropdown would be AWESOME...alas I have no idea how to do that and can't find a template that allows it. I was able to enable some cross-linking between soap and aftershave products, hopefully this makes things easier.

The next wonderful announcement is that I have updated the Scent Catalog page to include the scents currently available (and some placeholders for stuff that might return soon). I have included links to the product page right in the description so now you can click through to add to your cart when you find a scent you like.

For those who check out the CBLsoap.com site often, you will notice a price DROP on some items. Given the massive increases in shipping costs and rapidly rising costs of fats and scents I may have to increase prices at some point BUT for now I think the prices work for all of us.

And the most important update/announcement is that everything I have available is now live on the website. Check out the Scent Catalog HERE

Feel free to follow this thread for announcements. And of course...comments always welcome!

So I lied just a little. EVERYTHING is not actually on the website. I still have some boar and badger knots available AND I have empty bamboo bowls which can be purchased separately. Because my wife has made VERY clear she is not pleased with the amount of space CBL soap products and supplies occupy ...I may offer some of the bamboo bowls at a loss (for me) just to move a box or two. or I will make more soap/bowl combos and price them below cost. Stay tuned.

Back