The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are Your Top Three Most Viewed Videos?

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
I don't do a ton of videos but looking at my channel it seems that I have about 40 videos or so. Anyway...there are a few that have a decent amount of views and I am actually shocked at which ones.

So I have to ask the question...what are your Top Three Most Viewed Videos? I'll share mine in the next post!

My most viewed video is the Dollar Tree razor video. I also still get comments on this one. It has been viewed over 2700 times!

My second most viewed video is one that I did back in 2015 and when I was REALLY new to wet shaving. It has to do something with the Veg or something. It's been viewed almost 2000 times. Warning...if you watch this video...I have hairy shoulders.

And finally, my third most viewed shave is the @Cvargo Mach 3 inspired shave. Why someone really wants to watch this video...I have no idea! A significant decrease in viewership here though...with only 565 views.

I don’t get many views. My most watched is my spoof shave video of where I imitate Chad, last April lol. 100+ views.

I'm doing this by combining view counts since i moved my videos to a new channel a few months ago and just made the old versions unlisted so the links here would still work.

#3 with 114 on the old channel and 27 on the new for a total of 141

#2 with 136 on the old channel and 20 on the new for a total of 156

and #1 with 170 views!

You bingo players really got stuck in that maze lol!

Back