The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

West Coast Shaving

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
So I received an email earlier that Ballenclaugh Honey Tobacco was back in stock. I received the email, and noticed it after receiving it in a 5 min time.

I haven't seen the product on their website at all, I have followed the link also provided in the email.

Anyone else get this email? Is this common with them when they do drops?

I haven't really shopped at WCS in a long time no reason really just have been a Maggards shopper.

Well the customer service is good. Sent a message and got a quick response that they faced an issue.

Order has been placed. Now I wait.

Cool, so you got the Honey Tobacco ? Nice scent for sure

I did! Ever since Don of the dangerous variety sent me that sample I have been dying to get some. I would check BST daily around the web, I was about to the point of flying to Louisiana and stealing it from him.

I did! Ever since Don of the dangerous variety sent me that sample I have been dying to get some. I would check BST daily around the web, I was about to the point of flying to Louisiana and stealing it from him.
The later is my plan. Love the scent !

You post good stuff, but I own usually what you're selling lol. As we grow the BST will get better here

You post good stuff, but I own usually what you're selling lol. As we grow the BST will get better here
I know and that's fine. I feel guilty taking it elsewhere when in a hurry though. Try to post here first. Have a week before can post there again anyway.

You need to get you wife shaving with soap and brush then this will happen

She does just not enough as she prefers the electric. She has a complete set and my line is always,"you know you're welcome to use any soap I have in here"

Back