The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Welp just sayin hi

Welcome!

The Monkey said:
Welcome...what's your name again.....oh yeah...Chris
1f601.png

We've got so many Chrises, it is starting to feel like a Marvel movie in here!

Gonzo44 said:
First off, name's Chris calling in from parts outside Atlanta.
I've been living here for the last 6 months or so with my girlfriend after living in NJ for about a decade. I actually grew up around here, so interestingly enough it's been a return to roots of sorts.

Started the whole journey into wet shaving with a DE roughly 8 years ago on a whim, and being burnt out of cartridges and goo. Certainly has been a great switch, often humbling, but haven't looked back since! Also have been considering giving straights a whirl, and this seems like a great landing spot! Really like the vibe and look so far.

Thanks to SteveChuckFrank for the intel on this new forum. Looking forward to see how things grow, and hopefully continue to learn and discuss this healthy(?)
1f62c.png
obsession we have called shaving.

Hello all!

Welcome Chris from Atlanta, or there about. You are not the only Chris from Atlanta around here. There are plenty of straight razor aficionados around here to get you off on the right foot, and give you the greatest chance for success. Most of them are soap freaks, so be prepared for that.

Welcome, I'm Dave, but the also call me Chris. J/K, happy to have you.

Back