The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Well it is official

Victory~Dale

Jr. Shave Member
Veteran
The last day to order from our storefront will be July 30th and we will be officially closed July 31st. Kensurfs did a great youtube video last night featuring "Pacific Peril" and so the final tin of shaving soap was sold and shipped out this morning. I still have a lot of razors and brushes and a few hand and beard balms left. I have slashed the prices on our website to reflect our final closing so if you are in need of a good, reliable and inexpensive brush imo the Omega S Brush punches that ticket and makes an ideal travel brush. I would hazard to guess that most of the folks here already have several really good razors. The one I sell isn't a trophy or collectible caliber razor but what it does excel at is being an absolute fantastic starter razor and/or gift for someone you are trying to convert to traditional wet shaving. When paired with a good blade it gives a decent shave and is extremely forgiving in nature.

I can vouch that the handle alone on that razor is well worth the $5.00 price, and it can be used with most other standard caps.
It's surprising solid and heavy at 4-1/4" long!
It has a really nice teardrop shape that fits well in my hand, and places my finger & thump right on the grooves at the top.
Very nice chrome too.
You might see another order from me yet today!

Back