The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Well Hello from SC and other places...

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Well it appears I never did this according to @Spider Thanks KJ for bringing it to my attention. a lot of you have already got to know me over the time I have been a member here but I currently spend part of my time in Upstate SC or at our house in ST Augustine Fl... I'm still a newbie to wet shaving as I had just started this adventure of ours right before i joined here..... I still have a lot to try and also learn but i'm getting there.... I was in the Army ( I was Airborne so I liked to jump from planes for a living ) I was injured and came off active duty and was reassigned to a guard unit where I was part of a high risk rescue unit... I then got out and met a great lady and we have been together and married since Nov 1997.. I have 3 great kids the oldest a 12 yr old boy and a set of twins ( boy and girl ) who are 6 .... I enjoy this place a lot and hope to continue here for a very long time or at least as long as the powers that be will let me... šŸ¤Ŗ Well although this may be late being posted I guess better late than never !!!!!!!!!! Have a great day everyone....

Welcome to the Cadre, @Jaro1069 :ROFLMAO: Wet shaving can be fun!
Welcome to The Cadre!!! Should I steal @GearNoir 's thunder and ask what your favorite wet shaving gear is?
Thanks for the welcome. I feel silly not having done this before.. Honestly I thought I had !!! I'm always telling others to go do the welcome and it turns out I had not done it myself !!!! Honestly I havent found My favorite Yet @Spider but @woodpusher I agree it can be fun.... I have accumulated a few items I like, one being a bevel head on a gillette handle ( I want to get a diff handle for it though ) . It seems to mow through whatever stubble I throw at it.. I havent found a fav soap or AS yet nor have I found my favorite brush.. I like the 3d brush i made that ive posted in the brush or shave of the day threads a few times but im still looking for "that one"

This... Feels...weird. saying 'welcome' to someone who was here long before me. Lol.

How about this ... Welcome to the new member introduction section buddy. That seems more appropriate.

Welcome! Congratulations on your long lasting marriage and wonderful kids!
Wow twins! I can only imagined how it felt, taking care of 2 new borns at the same time.. But I bet it wonderful..
(I'm not yet married) šŸ˜

Welcome! Congratulations on your long lasting marriage and wonderful kids!
Wow twins! I can only imagined how it felt, taking care of 2 new borns at the same time.. But I bet it wonderful..
(I'm not yet married) šŸ˜
Yeah the twins were/are a joy . Also thanks.

Back