The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Well Heck! No Heritage Gillette for me!

Majorrich

"I have Always been Rich"
Veteran
Legacy
Well, It appears even in pre-sale there was heavy interest in the Gillette Heritage DE. I ordered mine well before the cutoff, but it appears they sold way more than expected. I don’t expect to receive one and will probably get a refund. But I remain encouraged by the interest in the market segment it represents. I won’t cancel my order on the off chance the message I received was to shake off the less committed.

At that price point it would be a worthwhile addition to any collection. I didn’t try but should have. I guess I would just keep it in its sealed case until so much time has gone by people think it’s worth something as a collectible...my grandkids or their kids would dig it. I’ve shaved with dollar tree razors and enjoyed them enough so you know it can’t be a bad razor. Can it?

I have one coming. Says I should get it tomorrow. We'll see.

Hopefully they will do another production run of this. There certainly is demand for it.

Hooray! I checked my status and was surprised to find I’ve now been scheduled to receive mine on the 20th. I may have been right about their gambit, or when I called they figured I was serious.

Hooray! I checked my status and was surprised to find I’ve now been scheduled to receive mine on the 20th. I may have been right about their gambit, or when I called they figured I was serious.
Curse you!!!! Up until a few hours ago, mine said arriving tomorrow by 8PM...... now it says arriving on the 20th..... thanks a lot Rich!

It’s been all crazy all day. Sorry about that KJ. Man! You’ve really had one heckuva day!

I am more surprised than anything. I would not have been too too disappointed just so some of us got one. Surprised indeed they are switching delivery dates all over.

I received an actual shipping notification today. Says it will be here Thursday.

Mine will allegedly be here tomorrow, so I'll have it in my hands on Tuesday because I work tomorrow.

I ordered a screen for SWMBO’s phone last night and it was on the porch this morning! Hoping despite the holiday the drone comes and delivers my razor as scheduled for tomorrow.

Back