The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

WELCOME GLENDA GOOD WITCH SHOP ARTS & CRAFTS!

The Shaving Cadre Owners

TSC Staff
Staff member
Owner
Chris, Chad and I are Extremely excited, Happy, and proud to offer YOU the TSC members yet another Artisan/Retailer. Glenda will be offering unique items and UNBELIEVABLE prices. I won't spoil the surprise, but soon her store will be open ( TONIGHT ) and all the details of current products, pricing, and everything you need to know about Glenda Good Witch Shop Arts & Crafts will be posted.

Once her Store is open in the Artisan/Retailer area, please join us in giving her a HUGE TSC Welcome

~Dave

Chris, Chad and I are Extremely excited, Happy, and proud to offer YOU the TSC members yet another Artisan/Retailer. Glenda will be offering unique items and UNBELIEVABLE prices. I won't spoil the surprise, but soon her store will be open ( TONIGHT ) and all the details of current products, pricing, and everything you need to know about Glenda Good Witch Shop Arts & Crafts will be posted.

Once her Store is open in the Artisan/Retailer area, please join us in giving her a HUGE TSC Welcome

~Dave

Welcome Glenda!

I happen to be in the need of some good witching.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

My shop is now open to The Shaving Cadre: Glenda Good Witch Shop

Back