The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

WEEK #4 PHOTO CONTEST -FREE FOR ALL CONTEST VOTING Section #1

picke your favorite

• #1 "These aren't the Droid Your Looking for"

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • #2 "St Peter's Basilica"

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • #3 "San Xavier del Bac at Sunset"

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • #4 "Worm on my Cherokee Purple Plant"

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • #5 "Taylor & Jayden"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #6 "Airplane Graveyard Palau"

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • #7 "High Desert"

• #8 "Under Da Sea"

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • #9 "Thunderstorm Prelude"

• #10 "The Parlor"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
This is section 1 of two for voting. Please vote on only one photo between the two sections

These aren't the Droids your looking for
#1 These aren't the droids your looking for  Mr Doug.jpg

St Peter's Basilica
#2 St Peters -NurseDave.jpeg

San Xavier del Bac at Sunset
#3 SanXavier Del Back - BarberDave.jpg

Worm on my Cherokee Purple Plant
#4 Worm on Tomato Plant - elmerPHuD.jpeg

Taylor & Jayden
#5 Taylor and Jayden -Shawn F.jpg

Airplane Graveyard Palau
#6 Airplane Graveyard Palau - Deapsea.jpeg

High Desert
#7 High Desert - Cvargo.jpg

Under Da Sea
#8 Under da Sea - Spider.jpg

Thunderstorm Prelude
#9 Thunderstorm Prelude - Maryland998.jpeg

The Parlor
#10 The Parlour - Graydog.jpg

Hey, at least you weren't in section 2! Oh wait, we were in the bleachers together, lol.
Yeah it kind of sucks that all the voting can't be together. Not that it matters all that much. Hey @BarberDave maybe next time just split the participants in half and then post between two threads.

Okay...so it looks like you can have up to 15 poll entries. Maybe we can fit all the pics on two or three posts within the thread. Example...post 1 = four pics, post 2 = four pics, post 3 = 3 pics. Or something like that. Looks like that might work.

15 poll entries is available, however each post is limited to the number of photos. What I will do going forward is to make the poll and members will have to go to the original Contest posts to view. Fair enough? Unfortunately there are system limits, thus the two voting polls . Tried to be fair in posting the Photos as they were submitted and previous contest I did even out the poll, this time, based on other pressing items, it was a matter of just being able to get it posted.

Results will be posted later this evening,

15 poll entries is available, however each post is limited to the number of photos. What I will do going forward is to make the poll and members will have to go to the original Contest posts to view. Fair enough? Unfortunately there are system limits, thus the two voting polls . Tried to be fair in posting the Photos as they were submitted and previous contest I did even out the poll, this time, based on other pressing items, it was a matter of just being able to get it posted.

Results will be posted later this evening,
But you could post all the photos in one thread...just subsequent posts.

By the way...not complaining...just making suggestions.

Sure, i will try that next week so have one photo thread and one voting thread if that works for you guys. Thanks for the suggestions

Sure, i will try that next week so have one photo thread and one voting thread if that works for you guys. Thanks for the suggestions
I think you’re missing the point. Same thread! 15 poll options. First post has the first 10 pics, second post has the next 5. All tidy and together. Until we get more than 15 entries.

No I understand KJ, i am looking at everyones suggestions and will look at all options to make it easier and fair for all involved
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back