The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

WE ARE NOW on YOUTUBE

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
We Have our own Youtube Channel Folks. Look for content in the next few weeks and months and it is where the
TSC Radio Show will live, although it will be linked in it's own forum thread as well.

More great stuff to come

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV4yZn9M6OelZ4PeuxEQHBA

Well I was the 7th subscriber, but I was the 1st to comment on the video!

Welp.... time for me to start working on some ideas for tutorials.

Spider said:
Welp.... time for me to start working on some ideas for tutorials.

Already working on a list. In the near future we will have categories like it was supposed to be at the other joint. The Radio Show will have it's own section, Member Videos, Shave Tuutorials, Product Reviews, and more. Working on the logistics on how members will submit videos as wel will have a set of guidelines that will need to be followed, but easy to submit and share member items. Keep a look out within the next 6-months

Glad everyone is excited.

It appears that I'm subscriber #10. Day late and a dollar short, I guess! Looking forward to the Radio Show and tutorials!

Sounds like another good way to irritate the missus...”you looking at shaving stuff again?!”

I’ll check in periodically!

Back