The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Wanted to buy

ShawnF

Possibly Ironman
Hobbyist
Looking for hungry manatee to help maintain grass in a yard. Not interested in goats as the last three drowned.

If you have one that needs a good home, or any info on one, please contact me on my shell phone. The number is 555-1234.

I just tried calling you but it seems to be a wrong number. There was a recorded message trying to get me to buy some tapes to teach me how to buy real estate with no money down. I think he said his name was some sort of English butler name like Carlton or something like that and his last name was Speaks or Sheets or whathaveyou. I'm a little deaf you see. $400 is a lot of money to help me lose more by buying real estate at it's peak. Nice try. I'm not buying.

I'm liking all the rain. Dug up an abandon oil tank from my front yard. Trying to grow some grass where it used to be. Love the rain. Until the grass establishes itself. Then I'll want it to stop.

Back