The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Vintage Avon question

MilkCrate

"I am a Milk Crate with Dreams"
Question for you guys that use vintage Avon. How is the scent strength and longevity?

Question for you guys that use vintage Avon. How is the scent strength and longevity?

Like anything it is going to depend. But if I had to generalize, I would say the longevity on Avon aftershaves lasts longer than most. I would say that the strength of scent is also above average. But not so much that it comes across as too strong. I will say that Island Lime is probably the strongest and longest lived Lime aftershave in my experience. That stuff lasts most of the day as does most other Avon aftershaves. Hope this helps.

The only experience I have with vintage Avon so far is Spicy and Don pretty much nailed it. Longevity is longer than most and strength is pretty good. But It's not so strong that it'll scare people away lol.

Back