The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Video Making

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Okay I thought I would ask you guys what you use program wise for making your vids. I really dont want to use ANY of the stuff that would be used in my profession because I want stuff that would be quick and simple. I dont want to spend a month producing a video !! Just making a quick intro and outro and maybe credits and/ or cards along with the video and of course I will use royalty free music/audio, effects.. Any particular amateur software you would recommend. I can do Mac but would prefer android / windows based.
Thanks for any replies .... I appreciate it a lot..

Same here. The only time I use anything other than iMovie is when I want to overlay pictures and labels on top of the video. Otherwise the “editing” of a normal shave video for me is about 30 seconds of adding the intro, outro, and reducing the volume on the intro part.

Also if you search, I believe we do have a few threads on what we all do.
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it a lot.. I looked and found a couple of threads

Same here. The only time I use anything other than iMovie is when I want to overlay pictures and labels on top of the video. Otherwise the “editing” of a normal shave video for me is about 30 seconds of adding the intro, outro, and reducing the volume on the intro part.
Thank you for the reply I appreciate it a lot
I believe youtube also offers a very basic online editor for folks who have channels.
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it a lot.

Back