The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Video help

The Monkey

"I See the Good in Every Shave"
Legacy
This morning we recorded the service but the audio wasnt picked up. No problem as we record the audio separately. The problem is that when I try to combine them they are in sync for the first 5 minutes and then the video starts to lag until at the end it is a full 1 second behind the audio. Is there a simple trick to keep them synced thw whole length of the video?
Thanks.

This morning we recorded the service but the audio wasnt picked up. No problem as we record the audio separately. The problem is that when I try to combine them they are in sync for the first 5 minutes and then the video starts to lag until at the end it is a full 1 second behind the audio. Is there a simple trick to keep them synced thw whole length of the video?
Thanks.
I'm no help but ask Chad as he's an expert 🤪 :ROFLMAO:

Thanks.
is it lagging if you just jump forward in the video or only when it has been playing? it may be a rendering issue it you can jump forward and the lag is gone

is it lagging if you just jump forward in the video or only when it has been playing? it may be a rendering issue it you can jump forward and the lag is gone
It lags both ways.
I fixed it but I did it the hard way. I ended up removing single frames every few minutes to keep the audio in sync. Took forever but it worked.

My guess is it was a very slight difference in playback speed somehow. Next time if your software can try slowing the frame rate for the video by 1 or 2 and see if it fixes it.

My guess is it was a very slight difference in playback speed somehow. Next time if your software can try slowing the frame rate for the video by 1 or 2 and see if it fixes it.
Thanks, I'll see if my software cam do that.

Back