The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

UPDATES

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

Just thought I’d bring some updates your way on what’s going on with ETHOS Grooming Essentials.

So for those that either are on the waiting list or will just wait till it’s up on the website I just wanted to let you know that both the Dragonsbeard F Base V3 Shave soap and the new Non Tallow Shave Creme are complete and will be ready for release within about a week or so. Also I’m offering as a upgrade in either Shave soap or Creme some Beautiful Black Glass Jars. They are big and heavy ( meant for 8 oz ) And if you want your product in the jar I’ll need you to send an email with a request as they may go quickly based on the emails I’ve already gotten. The up charge is $12.00 as I’m accounting not only for the jars but the added weight as they are 8 oz heavier than the plastic PET jars that is the standard packaging that Dragonsbeard has always come in and that’s without the lid on lol
Just so you know as I want to be upfront on everything these jars are available online at $22.00 if you buy one jar. I made a deal on 50 as I’m going to be offering some custom packaging options for the Custom Collection. I will also have some beautiful Clear and Frosted Glass Jars from Italy for those that don’t want to use plastic or if you just want your custom shave soap in one.

Anyway there will be Dragonsbeard Skin Food Splash, EDP in the new bottle, Bath soap, ShampooBody Wash, a special black First Lather, Custom Remede Serum ( in the drop down menu) and I have a few of the Shave Brushes and Stands from last year that I stored away for this years release.
Also a very special surprise that I have gotten a lot of requests for since the V2 release last year. I’ll announce that close to release.

I’d like to release all the other products in the Dragonsbeard Aroma Blend together at one time.

Ok also the Lost Souls and the Vetivert F Base Shave soaps and Skin Food Splashes are now up on the website and soon to be at a couple of my vendors.

Waiting for labels on the Tibu Saboni and the New Melange Di Agrume Shave Cremes as they are ready to go.

Also have Bath Soap in the Fresco Aroma blend.

Thanks all and great shaves!

Frank

Anyway there will be Dragonsbeard Skin Food Splash, EDP in the new bottle, Bath soap, ShampooBody Wash,
giphy.gif

@Dragonsbeard! I love seeing all the new products coming along on the ETHOS Grooming Essentials website and via various social media postings!

Please, please, P L E A S E place me on the "LIST" for a Dragonsbeard V3 F-Base shave soap as it becomes available for purchase!

... and lets chat sometime about a scent profile for an ETHOS "Jazz" line!

PEACE,

@Dragonsbeard! I love seeing all the new products coming along on the ETHOS Grooming Essentials website and via various social media postings!

Please, please, P L E A S E place me on the "LIST" for a Dragonsbeard V3 F-Base shave soap as it becomes available for purchase!

... and lets chat sometime about a scent profile for an ETHOS "Jazz" line!

PEACE,
Hello my friend.

It’s been a while since we’ve had a phone chat and it would be good to catch up. I like the Jazz idea so let’s make it happen. I pretty much an always around except on Tuesdays until around 1 pm and all day Thursdays as I’m in the CBD labs but anytime else just text me to let me know your calling.

Oh and do me a favor send me and email with your request for the V3 F Base Dragonsbeard shave soap and include all your information and I’ll add you to the list. It’s easier to keep track of with the emails.

Hope all is well with you and yours and talk to you soon!

Frank

Back