The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Updates.

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
UPDATE:

I will be changing the bottle that all the EDP’s comes in as seen in the photo. The upcoming Dragonsbeard EDP will be the first aroma in this new bottle. I’ll be using both the black metal fine mist sprayer on some of scents and the silver or gold on others depending on the scent and what collection the EDP is in. Also the bottle comes in both clear as seen in photo and frosted and I will be using both.

Also want to let you know I will be releasing both new Skin Food Splashes and EDP’s that may not have a matching shave soap. As I’ve gotten requests for more scents. This is also a good way to see if there is a demand for a scent in a shave soap.

All the new shave soaps in this upcoming release will have matching Skin Food Splashes just so you know but from now leading up to the Christmas Holidays there will be more releases and two very special Shave Soaps. One will not have a Skin Food Splash but a complementary one. The other one will have a matching new post shave serum. This shave soap base and post shave serum will be unique and have a specific purpose an something I believe has been much needed in the wet shaving community. More info on this as we get closer to release.
Also as requested by customers I will be offering a Shampoo/Body wash in the Dragonsbeard aroma and a very special surprise.

i have a lot more going on and I’ll post updates as some of these things fall into place.

Great Shaves all

Frank

43F0CF8D-CD52-4F36-9A2D-68D58BF537AD.jpeg82EE93D5-765E-4BD7-943B-BD1DA6D84B89.jpeg

Back