The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

UPDATE:

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

So I wanted to announce something new at ETHOS.
From now on almost all Aromas will come in a family of 4 products. So something for everyone and I listed them in the order they appear in the photos below.

1. Shave Soap
2. Skin Food Splash
3. Revitalizing Serum for Combination Skin
4. Alcohol- Free Skin Food Lotion

I will add the Serums to existing Aromas that already have the 3 out of 4 products like the Lavender Supreme and Succes and as I make others whether a brand new scent like the Sandalo Artistico below or just restocking a favorite like Fresco, Nuage de Citron or Vetivert as some examples, there will be 4 products in that scent and all will have the same label design.
The post shave serum is a new formula that’s works for most skin types and the price will be lower than the current serums, but always the prices will vary based on the aroma or aroma blend so for an example a Lavender Supreme Revitalizing Serum will be less expensive than the same Serum in Tonka Bean or Vanilla Bean Absolute because of the Aroma ingredients higher price.

I’ve given this a lot of thought and I have also taken into consideration a bunch of suggestions and feedback from my customers.

With that said there will also be a Unscented version in the Custom Collection under Personal Blends available soon but I’ll get into that in another post as I’m changing a lot of things in the Custom Collection.

So if you have any questions please feel free to ask

Great shave all

Frank

E4448C42-3D39-491F-B9A6-0726CBDB54BE.jpeg
A9A20079-6D57-4C31-841A-ACD927593562.jpeg

9694A7B3-E5B1-4744-BBEE-84E63A57225F.jpeg

48B25C7D-8A76-4BEA-90EF-3C17FDEE1C7B.jpeg

Back