The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Unscented F Base Shave Soap now available

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

As the title says I’ve just released the latest F Base Shave Soap in Unscented for those that have issues with any type of aromatic ingredients or for those that just prefer an Unscented product. The Shave Soap and matching Skin Food Splash are in the “ Pure Collection “ and I’ll continue to add any products that are Unscented into this collection moving forward. They will all be recognizable by the light blue labels. Right now there are a few different Unscented products that are in either the Custom Collection or Personal Blends, both of which will be getting updates to make custom orders easier for both the consumer and myself.

Also I’m running short on the 4.5 oz size as lead times at the manufacturer have unexpectedly changed from 4 weeks to 6 to 8 weeks so for now the Unscented Shave Soap is only available in the larger 7.5 oz size an only on the ETHOS website as the 7.5 oz sizes in any scent are not carried by any of the vendors.

Thank you kindly

Frank

IMG_3248.jpeg
IMG_3249.jpeg

Back