The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Turkey for me...Turkey for you...

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
I just wanted to take a moment and express how Thankful I am for all of you here at The Shaving Cadre. You all help keep my sanity through often difficult times. But you also encourage me to be my best in all of life. The Gents and Ladies here at TSC are the best that I could ever hope for. I know it is said many times...but you guys are closer to me than some of my friends I interact with in my daily life.

I am Thankful for our leaders and the owners of this site. Without the forethought and initiative...I feel many of us may have drifted apart. After all...life is about relationships.

Thank you Chad, Chris, and Dave! You mean more to us than you know!

I hope the Cadre has a very blessed and special day...no matter if you celebrate Thanksgiving or of it is just the next day of the week. Be Thankful for all that has been given to you! I am especially thankful for you all!

Thanks Don! A very happy Thanksgiving to each of you and yours. Thanks for making and being part of this special little piece of existence!

Very well said Don. I was going to post something similar but you beat me to it! Lol. I am also very thankful for the generosity, willingness to help, and kind words from all the Cadre members here. Ever since NurseDave invited me to join up here it's been an absolute pleasure. This community is just awesome.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

On behalf of the family of DocHoliday let me say that the group of people that I have met and become friends with on here has indeed given me a true Cadre!

Much to be thankful for and you all a a huge part of it. Thanks for letting me be a part of this place.

Fellow members of the Cadre. I want to thank each and every one of you! This site wouldn't be what it is without each and every one of you! I hope you all have a great day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Fellow members of the Cadre. I want to thank each and every one of you! This site wouldn't be what it is without each and every one of you! I hope you all have a great day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Glad to be one of the Cadre Chad! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!

Back