The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Zoomers Next Call 5.15.2022

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
It is that time again.
Date: 05.15.2022
Time: 4pm AZ/Pacific 5pm Mountain, 6pm Central, 7pm Eastern
Host: BarberDave

You know what to do

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is that time again.

You know what to do

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Fenster

weather is supposed to be very nice in Utah. I'll be there and on the back patio.

It is that time again.

You know what to do

1. Fenster
2. Cvargo
3. Heysi (I'll make a note and a phone alert and a giant sign that says ZOOOMMMMMM!!!!)

It is that time again.

You know what to do

1. Fenster
2. Cvargo
3. Heysi (I'll make a note and a phone alert and a giant sign that says ZOOOMMMMMM!!!!)
Now I'm doing @Spider 's job. Get with the program Chad.

It is that time again.
You know what to do
1. Fenster
2. Cvargo
4. @NurseDave
5. @Majorrich

Maybe. I have a lot going on this weekend.

You know what to do
1. Fenster
2. Cvargo
4. Spider
5. MajorRich
6. Nurse Dave

You know what to do
1. Fenster
2. Cvargo
4. Spider
5. MajorRich
6. Nurse Dave
7. Longhaultanker

You know what to do
1. Fenster
2. Cvargo
4. Spider
5. MajorRich
6. Nurse Dave
7. Longhaultanker
8. Bill M

You know what to do
1. Fenster
2. Cvargo
4. Spider
5. MajorRich
6. Nurse Dave
7. Longhaultanker
8. Bill M
9. Fhalden

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

You know what to do
1. Fenster
2. Cvargo
4. Spider
5. MajorRich
6. Nurse Dave
7. Longhaultanker
8. Bill M
9. Fhalden
10. Luecke3262

You know what to do
1. Fenster
2. Cvargo
4. Spider
5. MajorRich
6. Nurse Dave
7. Longhaultanker
8. Bill M
9. Fhalden
10. Luecke3262
11. Scuttlesoap

Back