The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Sunday Zoomers "STAR SPANGLED EDITION" July 3,2022

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
As promised a "Bonus"Zoom Call next weekend
Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel

You know what to do

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Host: BarberDave

Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel

You know what to do

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Scuttle Doodle Dandy

You know what to do

1. Scuttle Doodle Dandy
2. National Dave

You know what to do

Host: Barber "Bottle Rocket" Dave
1. Scuttle Doodle Dandy
2. National Dave
3. Luecke1776

You know what to do

1. Scuttle Doodle Dandy
2. National Dave
3. Luecke1776
4. The United Spiders of America

You know what to do

1. Scuttle Doodle Dandy
2. National Dave
3. Luecke1776
4. The United Spiders of America
5. Heysi at Yorktown

- K

You got a better offer on Sunday? And we are allowed a little bit more than that Scrooge McSpider🤪🎆

Every year we hear how half of Arizona is on fire after the entire population of the state decides to blow up their front yard....not that Vegas is any safer. I looks like the skies over baghdad from my balcony. I'll try to capture some video footage this year and post it so you can see people wasting hundreds of $'s on an attempt to burn down their neighborhoods.

Back