The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Sunday Zoomers Cinco de Mayo edition Sunday 05.05.2024

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
This weeks zoom is all about the food. Chips, salsa, Modelo, queso dip, guacamole.. All provided umm … by you LOL

Unless you come to the ranch. Then I will provide

4pm PDT/ MST
2300 Zulu

You know the drill

See....even the guy that claims to be the only human on earth to know what the correct time is....is confused. And possibly drunk.

You know the drill

4. @Majorrich

What do you care you never show up😂😂 I triple dog dare you to show up

Here's my issue:

I'm going to a baseball game at noon on sunday.....the game usually lasts about 3 hours. Now...if its 4 pm in arizona and a BART train leaves Bougie's house at 2:14 pm on a tuesady....what time will it be when I can call in with a margarita and a taco?

Here's my issue:

I'm going to a baseball game at noon on sunday.....the game usually lasts about 3 hours. Now...if its 4 pm in arizona and a BART train leaves Bougie's house at 2:14 pm on a tuesady....what time will it be when I can call in with a margarita and a taco?
I’ve worked this out, using calculus, and my abacus. You’ll be home in time. In fact, unless the game is in LA, it puts you back at home at 3:45pm PDT/MST, giving you time to use the bathroom, wash your hands, make a margarita and taco, and call in. See you Sunday!

Back