The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Sunday Member zoom meeting 10.24.2021

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Its that time again for another TSC Sunday Zoom Call
4pm AZ or PST this will change to MST sometime in November Reminders due to "old guy issues" @NurseDave @Majorrich @Graybeard57 @woodpusher , @Fenster @ShawnF @Spider @Smattayu LOL

Please copy and paste below this line
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Host: BarberDave

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. woodpusher

1. woodpusher
2. NurseDave - It's my wife's birthday, so this time I'm the maybe.

Additional help for those in need: 4pm AZ time, 5pm Utah, 6pm Kansas City, 7pm Ohio
1. woodpusher
3. Fenster

Additional help for those in need: 4pm AZ time, 5pm Utah, 6pm Kansas City, 7pm Ohio
1. woodpusher
3. Fenster
4. Graybeard57

Question?
Would you guys like to do a Halloween 🎃 Zoom as well? On Sunday the 31st? Mask or costumes win a prize? We never get trick or treaters. Just putting it out there

I’d probably be in on the 31st. My only costume though would be flipping the bird as someone who is angry about how much he spends on cartridge razors.

I’d probably be in on the 31st. My only costume though would be flipping the bird as someone who is angry about how much he spends on cartridge razors.
You could dress up as a nurse. Although i would ask that you shave your legs before you put on the white dress, and stockings. I am sure that mrsnursedave has bobby pins for the nightingale hat LOL 😆

now-thats-what-im-talking-about-wiggle.gif

1. woodpusher
3. Fenster
4. Graybeard57
5. dangerousdon - I'm really going to try to make it, a lot going on right now.

Question?
Would you guys like to do a Halloween 🎃 Zoom as well? On Sunday the 31st? Mask or costumes win a prize? We never get trick or treaters. Just putting it out there
I am totally in on this. However, I am not sure if I will be passing out candy that night or not. We have some confusion around these parts. Evidently people don't know how to read a calendar. Seriously though...if you are inside the city limits then Trick-r-Treat is on Sunday the 31st.. But if you live outside the city limits, then the official Trick-r-Treat is on Saturday, the 30th. The problem lies in that my neighborhood is half in city limits and half outside. I live outside, but I don't want to deprive the young lads and lasses of their overdose of high fructose corn syrup. So honestly...I don't know what is going on.

Waiting for @Majorrich to chime in about his Taco Bell powered gas toot-a-phone.
It’s actually called a Flatuphonium

1. woodpusher
3. Fenster
4. Graybeard57
5. dangerousdon - I'm really going to try to make it, a lot going on right now.
6. Majorrich

Back