The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Social Distancing Week 8

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
Well it is that time again. We all had a blast last week and ready to do it again.

It will be this Wednesday 5/27 at 6 PM MDT @BarberDave here's your opportunity to give us all a timezone lesson again. I will send the link via PM Wednesday Morning.

It will be done via Zoom. Please have the app Psych installed on your phone. If someone has another idea of a game to play please reach out.

IF yo don't want to play but just want to join in on the banter and watching me drink... there will be plenty of that too!

Who is in?

1. Spider

I have a question. First, a little background. When I first learned of the weekly Zoom meetings I wanted to participate, but for some reason I get no audio using Zoom on my phone, and I don't have a webcam on my laptop. So, I've ordered one. Unfortunately, the pandemic has made them as hard to obtain as toilet paper, so my webcam is backordered until July. There is usually an option with Zoom where one can phone in and get the audio. Thus, my question: Would listening to the meeting make sense? My hunch is that just getting the audio from people with whose voices I am unfamiliar would be confusing at best. Especially when we're talking about 10 or more people. For those of you who have attended these get-togethers, what do you think? Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I have a question. First, a little background. When I first learned of the weekly Zoom meetings I wanted to participate, but for some reason I get no audio using Zoom on my phone, and I don't have a webcam on my laptop. So, I've ordered one. Unfortunately, the pandemic has made them as hard to obtain as toilet paper, so my webcam is backordered until July. There is usually an option with Zoom where one can phone in and get the audio. Thus, my question: Would listening to the meeting make sense? My hunch is that just getting the audio from people with whose voices I am unfamiliar would be confusing at best. Especially when we're talking about 10 or more people. For those of you who have attended these get-togethers, what do you think? Thanks!

If you want to try it I'm willing to send you the dial in info.

I would still try as we have many that have joined by phone that have audio I am sure we can help you sort through it at wednesday's meeting, plus the only bad part if you can comment is that you can't point out all the stupid stuff we do.... er I mean @Cvargo does HEHEH Please join us

Who is in?

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Smattayu
4. MajorRich

I'm in by phone! Thanks Chad!

Who is in?

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Smattayu
4. MajorRich
5. fhalden (on the phone)

Who is in?

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Smattayu
4. MajorRich
6. dkeester

Just an FYI, we had ones of our congregation have issues similar to @fhalden Join zoom on your device for audio and log in with your phone for the video. You'll show up as being on there twice but will be able to see and be seen as well as have the audio until you straighten things out.

Who is in?

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Smattayu
4. MajorRich
6. dkeester
7. dangerousdon

IF yo don't want to play but just want to join in on the banter and watching me drink... there will be plenty of that too!
What? You are still drinking after last week? My liver left me a note and said it is on strike this week!

Who is in?

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Smattayu
4. MajorRich
6. dkeester
7. dangerousdon
8. Fenster (temporarily on 2nd shift for Social distancing, but will try to pop in from work)

Who is in? 8pm ET!

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Smattayu
4. MajorRich
6. dkeester
7. dangerousdon
8. Fenster (temporarily on 2nd shift for Social distancing, but will try to pop in from work)
9. woodpusher (gotta see the Merman!)

Who is in?

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Smattayu
4. MajorRich
6. dkeester
7. dangerousdon
10. Uacowboy

Who is in?

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Smattayu
4. MajorRich
6. dkeester
7. dangerousdon
10. Uacowboy
11. ShawnF

Invite being sent. IF you want in, please @ me here so I can get you added.

Back