The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Social Distancing Week 6

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
Well it is that time again. We all had a blast last week and ready to do it again.

IT will be this Wednesday 5/13 at 6 PM MDT. I will send the link via PM Wednesday Morning.

It will be done via Zoom. Please have the app Psych installed on your phone. I have unlocked some additional games for us to all play which should allow for some more fun. @dangerousdon don't forget the peanut butter!

IF yo don't want to play but just want to join in on the banter and watching me drink... there will be plenty of that too!

Who is in?

Well it is that time again. We all had a blast last week and ready to do it again.

IF yo don't want to play but just want to join in on the banter and watching Chad drink... there will be plenty of that too!

Who is in?

1. Majorrich (wouldn’t miss it for the world)

Who is in?

2. ShawnF

I'm in but can't get copy paste to work on my phone. Smartphone, dumbuser....
Shawn, you don’t need to copy paste...... you can just hit the reply button. It will quote the entire post, then just delete the start quote and end quote tags, and whatever else you don’t want, then add your name and submit. That’s what I do on my phone.

Who is in?

2. ShawnF
3. Spider

@Cvargo ...... can we get on a permanent invite list, for all future events?

Who is in?

2. ShawnF
3. Spider
4. NurseDave as soon as dinner is over

Who is in?

2. ShawnF
3. Spider
5. Uacowboy i'll be driving to then at work

Who is in?

2. ShawnF
3. Spider
6. dkeester

Who is in? (9:30pm Newfoundland time!)

2. ShawnF
3. Spider
6. dkeester
7. woodpusher

2. ShawnF
3. Spider
6. dkeester
7. woodpusher
8. BarberDave

Shawn, you don’t need to copy paste...... you can just hit the reply button. It will quote the entire post, then just delete the start quote and end quote tags, and whatever else you don’t want, then add your name and submit. That’s what I do on my phone.
Thanks KJ, but I think you missed the key point in my post. The dumbuser part.... :ROFLMAO:

And I was trying to simplify it for you. ;)
I know you were.
A lot of my problem is not being able to type or anything well on touchscreens. Something in my fingers doesn't agree with them for some reason and I fight with just about every one I've ever used from phones, to gps, to the stupid card reader screens at stores.

I know you were.
A lot of my problem is not being able to type or anything well on touchscreens. Something in my fingers doesn't agree with them for some reason and I fight with just about every one I've ever used from phones, to gps, to the stupid card reader screens at stores.

Or you're short a finger.

2. ShawnF
3. Spider
6. dkeester
7. woodpusher
8. BarberDave
9. Fenster (it's my daughter's birthday, not sure of the plans, so I am a maybe)

Back