The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC SOCIAL DISTANCING - Bonus Meet (MEMORIAL DAY EVE GET TOGETHER)

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
If anyone is interested, since most of us are off tomorrow and if you have nothing planned for this Sunday evening 5/24. Join us for a TSC Memorial Eve Get together. Bonus is No work tomorrow....... You all know whom I am referencing..... LOL

Anyway, I know this is short notice, but if interests Please sign up below and i will send link info and Password about an hour before.
Date: 05.24.2020
Time:
7:00 pm PST
8:00 pm MST
9:00 pm CST
10:00 PM EST

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. BarberDave ( and Sharon probably )
2. CVargo, (and Megan we hope)

Time:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. woodpusher (won't be able to stay overly long, as I'm old and that's close to my bedtime)

Time:

3. woodpusher (won't be able to stay overly long, as I'm old and that's close to my bedtime)
4. NurseDave

Time:

4. NurseDave
5. dkeester

How come it's so late? :(
It's past my bedtime :(
I'm tired after working in the garden for the past three days :(
How come I have to work tomorrow?:(

Okay, I got the whine part covered (y)

Time:

4. NurseDave
5. The Monkey (I may be able to jump in for abit)

Back